Our Community is made up of Personal Members who enjoy exploring Scotland, Business Members who provide products and services which enable adventures and Associate Members who provide information and resources for safe and sustainable adventures.
Once you've joined our club, you receive an email with full instructions on how to access all of your member-exclusive benefits.
Member subscriptions, payment methods and billing cycles are manged via your very own member profile and are billed on an annual basis. Take a look at our Membership Terms & Conditions for full details.
Business Member50£Every yearFor profit-making businesses to advertise with our community
- Your own business listing on our interactive business map
- Reach more customers via our social media marketing
- Receive reviews and ideas from our members
- Work with us to bring adventure events to your local area
- Be the first to hear about event sponsorship opportunities
- Support Scottish adventure projects via a Not-for-Profit
- Most Popular
Personal Member30£Every yearFor people who enjoy adventure sports in Scotland
- Benefit from member-exclusive discounts and offers
- 20% discount on all Scottish Adventure Club events
- Access the Members Forum full of adventure information
- Share your own adventure stories on our 'Stories' blog
- Be the first to hear about open events, news and projects
- Access to member-exclusive SAC kit and special edition kit
- Access to support for your own challenges / races
- Access the SAC Strava Club for leader boards and route ideas
- Support / get involved in adventure projects across Scotland
- Member-exclusive access to 'Member Adventures'
Associate Member0£For non-profit organisations with a shared missionFree Plan
- Exclusively for industry bodies, clubs and institutes
- Collaborate with us on shared goal projects
- Help promote safe, diligent and sustainable adventure
- Reach and engage with the Scottish Adventure Community
- (This membership is not for businesses or people)