Fri, 01 Jul|
Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal
Five Ferries Adventure 2022
Join us for a weekend adventure based on the Isle of Bute taking in the famous 'Five Ferries' road cycling challenge in a single day and sampling local food and hospitality in the middle of summer. Will you make the last ferry cut off at the end of the day...?
Time & Location
01 Jul 2022, 17:30 UTC – 03 Jul 2022, 18:00 UTC
Wemyss Bay Ferry Terminal, Shore Rd, Wemyss Bay PA18 6AR, UK
About the Event
You are invited to a weekend adventure in one of the most beautiful areas of Scotland in the Firth of Clyde!
Our accommodation for the Five Ferries Adventure 2022 in the capital Rothesay on the Isle of Bute which will serve as a base for a weekend of cycling and pre-booked ferry tickets allow us to make the most of this island hopping adventure hot spot on Scotland's west coast.
Here is what is included in your event ticket price:
- Shared accomodation for 2 nights
- Ferry Tickets for the 5 Ferries route
- Alcoholic beverages and evening snacks
- Guided Rides on both days
- Gin distillery tour and tasting
- Organised restaurant booking
Participants will have to:
- Get themselves to and from Rothesay (transfers available, please choose this additional ticket)
- Purchase all meals (breakfast, lunch and evening) over the weekend
- Provide their own bike capable of riding primarily on road, spares, tools, on-bike nutrition
We will be sharing information later with a full itinerary, what kit to bring, how to get your bike ready and location information - one thing is for sure; you wont want to miss this island hoping adventure in the Firth of Clyde.
We've pulled together a range of Five Ferries Adventure 2022 merchandise, take a look at the Scottish Adventure Shop.
All event tickets are sold in accordance with our Website Terms & Conditions.
Your ticket for the 5 Ferries Adventure (doesn't include transfer)£180.00+£4.50 service feeSold Out
Return transfer for 1x person, 1x bike & kit bag anywhere between Aberdeen and Weymes Bay along the A90, A9, M80, A8.£75.00+£1.88 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out