Thu, 02 Sept|
Aberdeen Beach Front
North East 250 Adventure
A self-supported 4 day cycling adventure around Scotland's North East with the option to wild camp or sample some of Grampian's amazing accommodation. Amazing scenery is guaranteed.
Time & Location
02 Sept 2021, 07:00 – 05 Sept 2021, 18:00
Aberdeen Beach Front, Esplanade, Aberdeen AB24 5QA, UK
About the Event
Staying in any of the NE250’s locally owned accommodation options of your choice or completely wild camping if you choose, you’ll ride around the NE250 route on gravel and road as you and meet the rest of the party by the fire at the end of each day for a dram / beer / wine / irn bru for story sharing.
This is a completely self-supported event for which Scottish Adventure Cycling will provide:
- Full route details including .gpx files for each day
- Pre-event briefing at Aberdeen Beach
- An event pack with unique numbered cap, photograph challenge and local information
We welcome all abilities of rider to challenge themselves to complete the NE250 and boast:
- The chance to try out bikepacking without carrying camping gear unless you choose to do so
- The chance to experience the North East by bike (especially the parts you haven’t seen before)
- An epice few days riding with friends / collegues
- Some of the best sunsets in the world
- The opportunity to meet like-minded adventure riders
We will share the final route files 2 weeks before the start of the event by email to all registered participants and your event pack will be send to your registered address so make sure its right when you register! Why not take a look at our event merchanise which helps fund events like this: https://www.scottishadventure.org/shop
We hope you will join us on this amazing opportunity to see Scotland's north east coastline as you've never seen it before.
-The Scottish Adventure Cycling Team
+£1.25 service fee
+£1.25 service fee0