(M) Laggan Gravel Away Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Route File: Click Here
Rendezvous Point: Click Here
Departure Time: 09:30hrs
Ride Leader: Rosie Baxendine
We'll be meeting at the Druim an Aird car park off A86 for a 09:30hrs start for what is tipped to be the best gravel you'll ride in 2021 in the beautiful Highland Perthshire. The group will stop at Corrour Station Restaurant for lunch which was made famous when it featured in the 1990's cult movie 'Trainspotting'. It has also appeared in Harry Potter and several other big movies. However, that is nothing compared to being the half-way stop for the Scottish Adventure Cycling epic gravel ride ;-) .
Take a look at the route file for full details of distance, elevation, terrain etc. As always, our member events are free to attend, simply hit BOOK NOW to secure your place and to help us with planning.
Standard Member's Ride expectations:
- Follow our Leave no trace campaign rules
- Be self reliant (bring spares, food, water, kit required for the full ride)
- Read the Risk Assessment sent to all registered participants before the ride
- If you do not intend to stay with the group for the full club ride, let the Ride Leader know
- Bring a camera and tag us in yer snaps!
If you have any questions please contact the Ride Leader (Rosie Baxendine) via Members Forum.