Wed, 09 Feb|
Intro to Bikepacking Series - Kit Demo (OLD)
Join us for an online demo on how to pack your bikepacking kit, advice on what kit to use and why, how to pack it effectively and live Q&A throughout. New to bikepacking or only tried it a few times? This event will be time well spent to prepare you for your next adventure.
Time & Location
09 Feb 2022, 19:00 – 10 Feb 2022, 21:00
About the Event
Have you fancied trying bikepacking but aren't quite sure where to start?
Scottish Adventure's very own Rosie Baxendine will talk you through some of her challenges and successes which have led to her becoming the bikepacking expert that she is today.
We will give you a candid run through of a fully loaded bikepacking set up with live Q&A throughout:
- which bags work for Rosie and why
- how they can be attached to a bike
- unpack and show what Rosie carries and where
- Rosie will give you some tips and tricks that can be useful for bikepacking
The Kit Demo is part of the 'Intro to Bikepacking Series' which comprises three events:
- Kit Demo
- Navigation Demo (March TBC)
- Guided Bikepacking Overnighter (April TBC)