Formartine & Buchan Way Overnighter
Time & Location
About the Event
Route File: Click Here
Ride Leader: Rosie Baxendine
We will be riding the entire length of the famous Formartine & Buchan Way from Aberdeen to Fraserburgh, we'll be riding back the same route the next day. Starting at Dyce Train Station in Aberdeen, the group will join the old railway line from the most southerly point and head north. We aim to average around 15-20kph and will regroup at each of the planned stops for everyone to regroup and get some refreshements. This is a great ride for all abilities.
Regroup / coffee / beer / wine / food stop locations (click for maps):
There are plenty options in Fraserburgh and here are a selected few (click for maps):
Rules to follow:
- Leave no trace (no fires, remove all waste, repect the local environment)
- Be self reliant (bring spares, food, water, kit required for the full ride)
- Read and comply with the Risk Assessment sent to all registered participants
- If you do not intend to stay with the group for the full club ride, let the Ride Leader know
- Bring a camera and tag us in yer snaps!
Please hit the BOOK NOW button to secure your place. Route file to follow prior to event.
If you have any questions please contact the Ride Leader (Rosie Baxendine) via Members Forum.